Sunday, March 17, 2013

China Glaze - Running in Circles

    Happy St. Patrick's Day, lovies! Hope everyone is having a great day and celebrating safely. This holiday is close to my heart. Unfortunately, I'm only celebrating in spirit. Allergies, asthma, and crazy Florida weather have combined to leave me nice and sick for the past couple of days. I've pretty much just been waking up to go to work and passing back out when I go home. I have today off, so I'm putting my rest time to good use and actually getting some posts up!

    In the St. Patty's spirit, I've got a gorgeous green polish to show you today. China Glaze Running in Circles is definitely an attention grabber. I wore this for two days at work and got so many compliments. One of my coworkers actually stopped a story mid-sentence to comment on my nails. She was distracted by the shiny. ;)


     Running in Circles is a beautiful bright green glassfleck shimmer. It has a bit of a golden flash and is just so bright and stunning. I loved this on. It was more opaque than I thought it would be and covered fully in only two coats. The formula was wonderful and there were no problems with application. (Okay, there was one problem, but it wasn't the fault of the polish itself. My brush was a little wonky. Actually, about half of my brushes from China Glaze's Cirque du Soleil collection were messed up. A couple of them were so bad that I actually took scissors to them to trim the frayed parts. Not the end of the world, but I hadn't read about anyone else having this problem, so I thought I'd mention it. This particular brush left me with a little more clean-up than normal, so I apologize for the little gold specks that just didn't want to come off my skin...)



     This polish wore pretty well. After a busy night at work, I only had one chip on my dominant hand. Patched it up when I got home. The next night was even busier and left me with a chip on my other hand. I can't totally blame this on the polish though. I might have added a little too much thinner to my bottle of Seche Vite. Whoops. Tipwear was minimal. Removal was easy. Not creme finish easy, but still easy. I was careful with the cotton pads so that I wouldn't be left with tiny gold sparkles everywhere.


     One last pic to show you how pretty it is! If you love greens, Running in Circles is definitely one that I would recommend. It was released last year and should still be pretty easy to find.

XOXO,
Riotbettyx

2 comments: